1. Presentation Preparation
- You can record a video of PPT presentation, or show your face with high resolution as vivid as face-to-face presentation.
The video uploaded should be in the format of .mp4 and time duration should be 10-15 mins for a regular oral presentation, 15-20 mins for an invited speech and 30-35 mins for a keynote speech.
How to record a video with PowerPoint
- The Video submission deadline is October 7, 2020, and video would be updated on the conference website after pre-review and confirmation.
The presentation PPT could be designed as you like with requirements as below:
√ The conference logo should be added to each PPT slide;
√ Title, presenter and affiliation information should be indicated in the first slide;
√ Each slide should be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance; include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement.
√ Attached is the PPT Sample for your reference.
- Signed and stamped electronic presentation certificate would be issued via e-mail after the presentation delivered;
2. Video Presentations Selection
- Three best video presentations will be selected based on the Likes received on the website;
- This award consists of a certificate and free attendance to NEFES2021.
A best presentation will be selected based on the following items:
- Research Quality
- Presentation Performance
- Presentation Language
- PowerPoint Design
- All video presentations will be updated on the conference website;
- Audience could select best video presentations by clicking ‘Vote for the Best Presentation’, and vote from the same IP would be counted only one time for each video presentation;
- First Round of Selection: Top 5 Video Presentations will be selected based on the numbers of 'Votes’ till November 17, 2020;
- Second Round of Selection: 1 Best Video Presentation among the Top 5 Video Presentations from the first round will be selected by Conference General Chair. Final results will be demonstrated on the website on November 26, 2020;